|Experienced Business English Teachers wanted in Milan and Torino|
|Employer||TJ Taylor (language school)||Location||Milan/Torino|
|Details||Experienced Business English Teachers wanted in Milano and Torino
TJ Taylor are looking for 1 part time trainer in Milan, starting late November, and 1 part time trainer in Turin, starting in 2014. The role of our English Trainers is to teach and design in-company courses, and to provide guidance and support to the students in their learning.
- at least 2 years of experience in language training, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Milan: availability at lunchtimes and early evenings starting in the second half of November
- Turin: appropriate availability for 6-14 hrs/week starting in Q1 2014
- native English speaker with all papers in order
- good educational background
- a recognised TEFL certificate with a substantial classroom practice component
- good IT skills, and preferably own laptop
- experience of using technology in the classroom and blended learning programs is an advantage.
- please only apply if you are already resident in or around Milan or Turin
Full time positions are salaried, starting from €1300 NET per month plus bonus and CPD, depending on responsibilities and value-added experience. Part time associate positions have an equivalent hourly rate plus contract completion bonus and CPD of €19-21 gross or €24-26 depending on contract type. More information is available at www.tjtaylor.net/careers.
To apply for these English Teacher vacancies
To apply, click the 'apply' button below to send a covering letter with an outline of your availability and CV to email@example.com
If you do not have an email program on your pc the button below will not work. In that case send your CV and covering letter to the email address shown above.
Please note that unless otherwise stated, neither the TorinoInglese websites nor their administrators and owners have any connection with the advertisers or ESL jobs displayed here, and the presence of an advert does not constitute a recommendation from the same towards either the vacancy or advertiser.