|Experienced Legal English Teacher / Editor wanted in Milan|
|Employer||Leading Law Firm||Location||Milan|
|Details||Experienced Legal English Teacher / Editor wanted in Milan
A Legal English teacher/editor position is currently available at a leading Italian law firm in Milan. An initial 12-month contract is proposed, with a view to a permanent position. Passion and professionalism, as well as relevant experience, a must!
1. Initial fixed-term contract for a year - with a view to permanent
2. Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm, with occasional overtime
1. Editing general and legal correspondence
2. Teaching (around 6 contact hours) lawyers and staff
3. Placement testing
4. Translations (and translation project management)
(Job vacancy added 27 October 2013)
If you do not have an email program on your pc the button below will not work, sorry.
Please note that unless otherwise stated, neither the TorinoInglese websites nor their administrators and owners have any connection with the advertisers or ESL jobs displayed here, and the presence of an advert does not constitute a recommendation from the same towards either the vacancy or advertiser.